We are looking for someone who is passionate about quality to join the Ziva team as an Embedded QA Engineer!
This role entails collaborating closely with various partners across Development, Design, Product/Program Management, Platforms and Release management. Your main focus will be to test and deliver our ground breaking 3D character creation tools, while working closely with the team to give feedback and assess risks. It is crucial that you are self motivated and enjoy teamwork. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, like challenges, and have fun solving complex problems, then this opportunity will fit you well! Join us and help provide our users with a compelling, high quality suite of tools for digital character creation.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with the development team to provide early feedback and test new features.
- Define and implement testing strategies for all aspects of quality for our 3D character tools.
- Maintain and improve test coverage using in-house continuous integration systems.
- Work with Product Management, Design, and QA Management to identify and validate requirements, risks and produce test plans.
- Coordinate testing efforts across various platforms to ensure coverage and quality on all platforms supported by Unity.
What we’re looking for
- Strong background in QA with scripting/automation/cross-platform testing experience.
- Experience in production or software development, with real-time 3D technology and tools.
- Strong communication skills, emotional intelligence, and a positive demeanour.
- Familiar with C#, C++, and/or Python.
You might also have
- Technical understanding of game engines like Unity or Unreal and how digital characters are imported and animated in them.
- Technical knowledge and insight of 3D content creation tools like Maya, Houdini, Blender, etc.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Embedded QA Engineer, Ziva position on WeChat