Sharing Unity’s amazing products and services with the world
Marketing has a widespread impact on our customers, investors and the community. With roles that range from creative and social to analytical and highly technical, our team develops and drives strategy while telling stories to share Unity’s message with the world.
We are looking for a proficient Education Program Manager who will be responsible for crafting, implementing, and continuously refining the education program strategy to enable millions of learners to build with Unity.
This critical role reports to the Head of Marketing, Korea and will work in close partnership with the Unity product, marketing and business development teams to weave together offerings into a cohesive set of programs.
This person will also work with industry leaders, education organizations and innovators to develop a comprehensive program approach for all learners. Starting in primary through to professional learning markets until learners are either growing hobbyists or earning a viable living as creators.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced program leader to orchestrate the design of well-funded, breakthrough programs from the ground-up in order to spectacularly improve life outcomes of all creators globally.
What you'll be doing
- Expand reach of Unity learning contents to Korean users and bring educators and students into the Unity ecosystem by adopting innovative marketing approaches with regular analyzing of learning contents on ‘Unity Learn’ and setting of priority for localization to garner more traffic
- Be the marketing communication window for education sales partners and big clients while collaborating with partner marketing manager to boost partner sales by running co-marketing, training, incentive and MDF programs
- Bring to bear global programs and contents to engage with Korean creators, Search & recommend ‘reputable’ Korean non-profit organisation candidates to Unity charitable fund, facilitate and encourage Korean Unity for Humanity ‘social impact’ case
- Deliver hands-on enablement material of Unity key products for all verticals while defining new offering as well as price policy cross-functionally (Education Business Development team, global Education team and sales partners) to deeply resonate with local students and educators
- Research and build long term relationships with potential education partners for future projects (Educ-tech, solution vendors & etc.)
What we're looking for
- Consistent track record as a program manager with validated understanding of education market or other similar positions
- Detailed understanding of program management techniques and methods
- Effective communication skills in Korean and English
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Validated experience navigating and coordinating groups within education institutions
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Education Program Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.