You will be joining the Web Development team located in central Copenhagen, and will work closely with Frontend and Backend Developers to implement new solutions. You should have a portfolio that demonstrates skills in implementing Drupal 8 sites and/or Symfony applications. Your work will be focused on implementing tools that editors and internal stakeholders use to create content, integrate to various systems, and solve difficult problems related to multilingual, caching and performance. Almost all work is built on the Drupal 8 platform, but we also have solutions running on Wordpress, Xenforo, Laravel and ExpressJS.
The Unity Web Team develops innovative features for the unity.com web ecosystem and utilizes custom iterations beyond core Drupal. We cater to a global content creation team that keeps moving while we are sleeping and broadens the reach of Unity and its community. As part of redesigning these systems, we will also implement/improve multilingual sites, improve workflow handling and integrate closely with other teams in the business to help them edit and customise the content they own.
- Collaborate with the team members globally to build Drupal application-level solutions, including CMS features, content APIs & integration with other applications, services & tools
- Identify and build Drupal capabilities to aid the needs of Frontend Developers
- Review implementations and contribute with guidance to the ever evolving system architecture
- Share and build up the team’s knowledge base to help us tackle future unknowns
- Experience working with object oriented PHP in an agency or on the customer side
- Experience in development and configuration in Drupal and/or Symfony
- Knowledge of working with high-performance websites, knows about Akamai, Redis, APC / OPcache & Solr / Elastic search.
- Experience with Git or other VCS
- Developing with other CMS platforms
- Work experience with Platform.sh, Pantheon, Amazee.io.
- Working with Agile teams and Jira
- Experience with Linux and web servers in the broad sense
- Experience contributing back to Open Source Communities
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Drupal Developer, PHP position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!