We’re looking for a Director of Talent Development to join our fast-paced, dynamic HR Team. The Director will lead and coordinate a global team partnering with leaders in Recruiting, HR Operations, and Business Partners to develop and drive our Talent Management, Leadership, and Learning strategy and initiatives. A results-driven and proven people leader, this person will bring to bear their experience and expertise to provide exceptional team leadership and direction. They will have a proven track record as a global leader in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and will be an architect of company culture.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead creation of a talent strategy-aligned employment value proposition and integrated roadmap to provide overall guidance for the development of people/HR solutions, i.e. a “talent operating system”.
- Partner with HR and Business Leadership to assess needs, design, implement, and deliver talent solutions and programs that bring Unity’s employment value proposition and talent strategy to life.
- Lead and manage a team of global talent professionals to drive the design and delivery of strategic programs and initiatives, ensuring in-house capability in critical talent areas that align with and support business priorities and organizational capabilities.
- Leverage knowledge and skills to optimally collaborate with partners from across the organization and be a trusted strategic partner to the Chief People Officer and executive team.
- Assess leading practices in the marketplace around talent programs, finding opportunities to adapt and integrate these practices to meet our talent needs.
What we’re looking for
- You understand what it means to support a rapidly growing, global organization with real-time advice and problem-solving.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are oriented to achieving big, important things. Strong analytical chops are a must.
- Data-driven and solution-oriented, you love solving problems and building things that drive business results.
- Demonstrable track record of being a strategic Human Resources partner to senior-level management, preferably having partnered with Sales, Engineering, Product, and Operations organizations before.
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team-building skills, and proven track record of influencing outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in various communication settings and styles.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in a strategic Human Resources role, working directly with senior-level management, preferably in a technology-based company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; MBA or MA in HR-related field is preferred.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Director, Talent Development position on WeChat