Role descriptionThe opportunity
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before! At Unity, we provide many solutions for different customer types to achieve their goals with our products. One major offering with a significant growth trajectory is our Operate Solutions suite of services, helping game developers and publishers successful launch and run live games.
As the Director, Product Marketing for Unity’s Operate Solutions, you will lead our team of Product Marketing Managers to define product strategies and drive Go-To-Market execution for Unity’s highest revenue-generating offerings. The specific products in this portfolio include User Acquisition, Ad Monetization, Analytics, and Player Engagement. Solutions are targeted at Indie, Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
You will accelerate growth by contributing to the strategic direction of key products and lead the team in delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging to raise Operate Solutions awareness in the Game Industry as the #1 trusted partner. You will also take ownership for reinforcing a collaborative and productive environment for Product Marketing and upskilling the team to increase their contribution to the overall business.What you'll be doing
- Work closely with leadership in Operate Marketing to continually enhance our positive impact on the business supporting successful GTM strategies.
- Build productive and effective strategic relationships with Product and Sales leadership to ensure we are the top tier live games toolset in the industry.
- Develop the Product Marketing team to improve their efficiency and impact
- Assist in the development of pricing, product, and market strategies
- Manage our team to define the interoperability of products in order to provide sophisticated solutions to improve player experiences and game success.
- Proven B2B product marketing leadership in digital advertising
- Deep understanding of user acquisition and ad monetization preferably in the games industry.
- Proven ROI-based approach to marketing evaluation
- Excellent collaborator and communicator to align with and forward movement across departments on product and marketing strategies.
- Clarity of thinking in crafting and communicating marketing plans ensuring partners are aligned, onboarded, and executing against a crystal clear vision and game plan
- Mobile gaming, gaming product or ad-tech experience a big plus
- Product marketing experience with a Demand Side Platform (DSP) or Supply Side Platform (SSP)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Director, Product Marketing position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.