The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months!
As the Director of Developer Support Engineering, Operate, you will be managing a team of support engineers in customer facing roles and part of our development team. Empowering game developers from indie to enterprise is our core focus. Your main area of focus will be to provide the tools for developers to better connect with their audience, optimize their players’ experience, and discover the right players for their games.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead a distributed team of 50+ developer support engineers
- Tackle various technical issues with the assistance of the technical operations team
- Measure NPS for overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with internal multi-functional stakeholders to facilitate any fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure success in client deals
- Identify selling opportunities and work closely with the business team to execute
- Use a data oriented approach to measuring and improving customer success
- Collaborate with customers and the Unity product development teams, to ensure functionality, stability, and usability are meeting the needs of our users.
- Connect with users on our community forum, providing assistance and advice.
- Work with customers to reproduce their bug reports in-house.
- Explore the scope of customer bug reports and provide assistance to customers for how to correct or avoid the problem as well as recommendations to engineering for addressing the issue in future releases.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in revenue support function within mobile advertising
- Excellent experience using project management, CRM and ticketing software systems
- Able to look ahead and analyze what processes need optimization, then able to drive team and organizational adoption
You might also have
- Game advertising experience
- Data driven and able to understand technical concepts
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Director of Developer Support Engineering, Operate position on WeChat