Unity’s Operate Business Intelligence and Operations team is central to enabling data-driven decision-making, systems support, identifying new growth opportunities, and completing critical initiatives. We are looking for an analytically minded Marketing Operations Director to supervise, measure, and analyze the efficiency of marketing initiatives and programs. This person will work with cross-functional executives to help define and set up our marketing technology, data function and associated processes. Motivated to growing a phenomenal team!What you'll be doing
This role will report to the VP of Business Operations and will own:
- Marketing Technology Stack: Review and recommend new marketing technologies. Lead integration across Operate for our entire technology stack including selected technology packages (e.g. Eloqua) and integration into SFDC
- Marketing Data: Run marketing databases including data hygiene, contact and account augmentation, and support demand teams with targeting and segmentation work
- Key Marketing Ops Processes: Define and lead key marketing operations processes including lead scoring and partnering with our new demand generation functions. Drive alignment with all internal marketing partners on defined processes
- Marketing Metrics and Analysis: Own and drive metrics definition and analysis of key marketing activities. Work with PMM, Demand, and other marketing teams to ensure metrics are aligned with larger marketing objectives
- BS/BA required, preferably in business or technical concentration
- 5+ years in a senior marketing operations role with understanding of both PLG/Self-Service and B2B funnels
- 3+ years leading impactful marketing operations teams, mentoring marketing operations professionals at all experience levels
- Skilled in SFDC, both from architectural and reporting perspectives
- Power-user in Eloqua or Marketo from all partner perspectives including development, interlock with demand and field marketing motions, and campaign reporting frameworks
- High proficiency in front-end data visualization platforms (Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience working with data warehouses and data lakes, with expertise in different data query languages
- Background in managing global operational centers of excellence is a plus
- High-energy, a positive demeanor, and accountability are crucial for success
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Director, Marketing Operations position on WeChat