Unity Technologies is an inspiring fast-paced environment committed to crafting a culture where employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their best-selves to work. We approach inclusion through a framework of Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity! We want to make sure that Unity Technologies is a place where everyone feels welcomed.
As the Director, Inclusion you will develop, implement and supervise programs that promote D&I within the company, manage a team to balance multiple priorities, make informed decisions, and deliver measurable results. You will drive systemic change as a respected leader with vision. You will build key relationships across the executive team and throughout the organization to educate, guide, and build culture change. In this role you will serve as the internal and external voice of inclusion for Unity.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide coaching, education and consultancy to cross-functional, global senior leaders and HR Business Partners empowering them to implement their business unit-specific D&I plans
- Partner with our talent teams to build a dynamic recruiting strategy that attracts underrepresented groups
- Design and launch global programs tailored to underrepresented groups, that drive our retention strategies
- Identify and form relationships with external partners, including thought leaders and peer organizations, that deliver impact and support our diversity and inclusion strategies for underrepresented groups
- Manage a growing distributed team of D&I specialists
What we’re looking for
- At least 10+ years of proven experience in scoping, crafting and implementing D&I programs in complex, fast-paced and global organizations
- Proven track record of managing multiple, complex and global projects that are company-wide and external facing
- Ability to influence and build sustainable relationships with people at every level of the organization to assist in the development and maintenance of the organizations global DEI strategy
- Deep experience with facilitation, teaching and public speaking
- Experience with strategy development (creation of roadmaps), data analysis and project management
- Experience identifying issues and executing solutions to drive accountability in achieving diversity goals
You might also have
- Human Resources, Coaching or Consulting experience
- Knowledge of the Real-time 3D ecosystem
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Director, Inclusion position on WeChat