As Director of our Creative Services team, you'll lead a growing global organization of UI, UX designers; 2D, 3D, storyboard artists; and creative leaders. Your outstanding portfolio and breath of experience will inspire your team to deliver remarkable work.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with our leadership team to set project and client priorities across our entire professional services business
- Direct your teams in North America, Europe, and Asia to ensure that client project goals are achieved
- Set design direction, interaction, and creative methodology across our various business units
- Engage with our most strategic clients in developing key pitches and creative outcomes
- Craft a multi-year vision for Metaverse and real-time 3D experiences
What we’re looking for
- Experience building and mentoring leaders, and calibrating your teams globally
- Deep understanding of design process and software project delivery
- Strong capabilities in collaboration and driving alignment across teams who may have differing goals and priorities
- A portfolio of UI and/or UX work across multiple industry and media
- Outstanding communication skills, especially working with senior executives
You might also have
- Hand-on experience with real-time 3D technology
- Experience in professional services or consulting
- Experience navigating technology trends
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Director, Creative Services, Accelerate Solutions position on WeChat