We are looking for an Associate Producer to join our awesome team in Core Developer Services (CDS). As an Associate Producer, you will support the Technical Program Manager in the coordination, administration, development and execution of projects. You possess a combination of excellent project management and communication skills. A customer service mindset is a must!
The Core Developer Services group is made up of about 30 or so cool people with varying technical backgrounds. We enjoy what we do and work in a very collaborative, positive and supportive work environment.
You will enjoy a fun and awesome place to work with a great culture with lots of opportunities to learn new things.
- Assist Technical Producer and support the day-to-day operation of the development teams in CDS
- Identify and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their deadlines
- Provide progress updates and project reports to Technical Program Manager
- Help track and maintain project schedules
- Understanding and communicating project milestones, deadlines and stakeholder feedback
- Manage the daily execution and planning for a project
- Gather requirements and feature requests, tracking them in Jira
- Currently studying at Masters or Bachelors Degree level in Project Management or other relevant subject
- Great problem-solving skills
- Proactive and able to manage multiple priorities
- Project Management Certification PMP / Prince 2
- Experience with Jira
- Programming Experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Associate Producer - Student Worker position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!