We are seeking a highly motivated and results oriented Deal Desk Lead to join our organisation.
The focus of this role is to assist in structuring deals that will increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our business by partnering with sales and internal business partners to structure consistent and profitable deals. This is a high-visibility role coordinating with cross functional teams (Finance, Revenue, Legal, Executive Management, Etc.) to help our sales team close significant revenue deals. The Deal Desk plays a pivotal role in coordinating all aspects of the business to close our deals quickly and cleanly.
The right person for this job is an excellent teammate, approaches the day with a positive demeanour, can work across multiple departments and regions, excels at problem solving through critical analysis, is able to read and understanding complex contracts, and is challenged by process review and continuous improvement.
What you'll be doing
- Serve as a trusted adviser and advocate to the field sales organisation and our internal partners to drive deal compliance and closure
- Act as a cross functional partner to the Unity organisation to provide support on deal solutions
- Ensure that all required internal business approvals are acquired and clearly detailed in compliance with policy and procedures, internal revenue recognition policies, and operational guidelines
- Evaluate current processes, maintain and report on business critical metrics, and offer recommendations for areas of improvement
- Is comfortable with pushing back on sales teams in maintaining business processes and practices as associated with business compliance
What we're looking for
- Experienced in a deal desk, finance, contracts, Sales Operations, or revenue accounting role
- Strong communication, organisational, and problem solving skills, with an ability to read, understand, and present sophisticated contract and financial information
- Shown capability to build strong working relationships cross functionally, with the ability to gain credibility and influence at all levels
- Proficient in Salesforce, MS Suite, Google Suite (Sheets, Slides), and common data analytics tools, with the ability to interpret, and draft business terms and conditions, with preferred experience in Software, Subscription, and SaaS product space
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
You might also have
- Finance and Revenue Recognition background
- Advanced Salesforce.com and MS Excel skills are highly recommended
- Experience in data analysis, modelling and/or financial analysis
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Deal Desk Lead position on WeChat