The Unity Direct Demand team builds advertising, other personalized content delivery solutions, and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our platform processes TBs of data and delivers relevant content to hundreds of millions of users every day. Unity is investing heavily in deep learning and deep reinforcement learning on multiple fronts. In Helsinki, we develop cutting edge machine learning-centric products that provide millions of predictions each and every second to optimize the effectiveness and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns.
We are now looking for a Data Science Intern to join a team that is building one of the key components in Unity Monetization stack. You will contribute to the Deep Neural Network algorithms making sure that the developers and gamers have the best advertisement experience. We expect you to have the motivation and basic skills to solve Machine Learning problems in a large scale production environment. If you are open-minded, interested in learning and excelling we want to hear from you.
This is an 4-6 month paid internship starting in summer 2021.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with a team to revolutionize personalization of user acquisition advertisement for mobile gaming
- Implement machine learning methods to solve business problems
- Develop deep learning and online personalized targeting solutions with tech stack of Python/Spark/Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch
- Work with machine learning-based online decision-making systems on a large scale
What we’re looking for
- Experience in implementing data processing and training predictive models
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and programming
- Experience with data analysis with SQL
- Experience with machine learning models using Python (TF, Keras, Pytorch, etc.)
- Good communication skills to help collaboration with other data scientists and engineers
- Enthusiasm about machine learning and data science
- You have to be currently enrolled into respected University
You might also have
- Experience in deep learning methods
- Education on machine learning, math, physics, computer science or equivalent
- Interest in mobile advertisement, gaming, or online trading
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Data Science Intern position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.