Unity's Create Data & Analytics Team is looking to add an experienced Data Analyst to our team, in supporting our efforts in data-driven decision making, evaluation performance of marketing channels and other revenue enablement activities. This role will work very closely with cross-functional business partners, marketing specialists, product marketers, and external vendors supporting Unity’s marketing efforts. You will also build working relationships with business leaders to define core business metrics, building dashboards and tools to monitor the health of Unity's business, acting as a visualization expert with a variety of data tools!
You will be responsible for translating business problems to useful analytics tasks. Ideal candidates would have strong exploratory data analysis and data visualization skills, great attention to detail and confidence in presenting findings to diverse groups of users!
What you'll be doing:
- Reconciling data between diverse sets of tools, assuring accuracy and driving data flow improvements
- Maintaining data quality and integrity of the data in partnership with Enterprise Data Warehouse Team and Data Engineers
- Working directly with internal partners to understand data needs and develop scalable solutions with rapid development and re-usability in mind
- Delivering results/managing projects on-time with respect to SLA’s and managing expectations via JIRA
What we're looking for:
- Through understanding of Marketing ROI/ROAS optimization techniques, multi touch attribution methodology, and finding predictors for conversion rate optimization
- Prior experience supporting large Marketing organizations (Paid Search, Account Based Marketing, Paid Social, Performance Media) preferred
- Experience in online advertising measurement role using Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics, Campaign Manager, Bid Manager, Paid Search, Display Network) and other online advertising ecosystems
- Developed skills in SQL, Python, R, Relational Cloud Based Databases (Redshift, Snowflake), DataWarehouse and Big Data Platforms (Google Big Query)
- Expertise in data visualization tools (Data Studio, Looker, Tableau, RShiny, D3)
You might have:
- Strong analytical foundations (requirements gathering, exploratory data analysis, metrics and KPI definition, visualization, and presentation)
- A strong belief in data democratization across the business units
- A great attitude towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of technical and non-technical collaborators (marketing, product management, web analytics, DWH)
- Prior exposure to DSPs and other biddable media platforms is a huge plus
You may also have
- Familiarity with the ad serving industry and internet technologies.
- Prior experience with Looker & Data Studio, as well as with Airflow
- Work experience with Python, Jupyter Notebooks, Google Collab
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Data Analyst position on WeChat