Unity is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing global operations team. This role would support our internal teams in maintaining data quality, managing key data controls, driving reporting efficiency, and assisting with data migrations. This role will require coordination across multiple teams; following established protocols, multitasking, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail, and excellent communication and analytical skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of the data and work with the wider Data Governance team on delivering on program objectives
- Responsible for collecting, collating, and evaluating issues and problems with data
- Maintaining and validating quality and accuracy of data in the Sales CRM (Salesforce) system
- Working with and supporting the acquisition integration team on data migrations
- Ensure compliance and security of the data
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in Data Stewardship, Operations, Data Quality, Sales Analyst or similar role
- Self-Motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Strong desire to get things done and demonstrate vitality with small & big initiatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good project management and communication skills
You might also have
- SaaS company experience
- Master Data Management experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Operations Analyst position on WeChat