The Business Intelligence team at Unity Operate is central to enabling data-driven decision-making, identifying new revenue growth opportunities, and executing on strategic initiatives. We are looking for an analytical, communicative, and intellectually curious Data Analyst to join our team in Helsinki.
You will work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Data Science to drive forward new product initiatives in the Monetization area. Your day-to-day will involve providing insights and recommendations for product development decisions through analyses, dashboards, A/B tests, and other data support. Together, we help game developers scale their games by giving them access to best-in-class user acquisition tools and channels all the while improving our algorithms and systems to deliver optimal performance.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide insights, recommendations, and other data support for different stages and levels of the product life-cycle
- Own and maintain the dashboards and reporting data pipelines for specific products
- Participate in monitoring product performance and ensuring success on a technical and business level
- Be the Business Intelligence source material expert on Monetization-related products and be the bridge between Product, Data Science, Engineering, and Sales
What we’re looking for
- Experience with drawing insights across large and/or complex datasets
- Good skills with SQL and Excel for data analysis
- Development experience with BI tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Sisense, Power BI)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with various types of stakeholders
- Self-starter who can execute independently and drive work to completion in a timely fashion
You might also have
- Skills with Python or R
- Experience with data pipeline practices and tools (e.g. Airflow, Pentaho)
- Understanding of analytics and engineering practices, e.g. reproducibility, version control, and documentation
- Background in adtech and / or gaming industry
- Interest in gaming and gaming industry
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#LI-PS1
Share the Data Analyst position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.