We are looking for Data Analyst to join the Customer Success Business Intelligence team at Unity Operate sales organization. Our team works in a close collaboration with customer success and sales team to enable operational efficiency and customer growth and retention.
Our advertising and monetization solutions are deployed in hundreds of thousands of apps used by hundreds of millions of users every day. The Customer Success team is viewed as the first-line of defense when problems and curiosities arise. Together, we help game developers scale their games by helping them to get the most out of our outstanding user acquisition and monetization tools.
Your day-to-day will involve providing insights and recommendations to enable customer growth and finding opportunities to improve operational efficiency. You will run ad-hoc analyses, develop data pipelines and build dashboards used by hundreds of users. Apart from interacting with our main internal clients, we work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Product Analytics and Data Science teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide insights, recommendations, and other data support to sales and customer success teams to enable customer and revenue growth
- Own and maintain the dashboards and reporting data pipelines for specific customer success and sales use cases
- Be the Business Intelligence expert on Monetization-related products and be the bridge between customer success, sales and product organizations.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with drawing insights across large and/or complex datasets
- Strong expertise with SQL and Excel for data analysis
- Development experience with BI tools (Looker, Periscope, Tableau or similar)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. You're comfortable explaining technical concepts and analysis clearly to a non-technical audience, as well as translate sometimes ambiguous data requests into clear action items and requirements.
- Self starter who can execute independently and drive work to completion in a timely fashion
You might also have
- Python or R for analytics skills
- Experience with data pipelines and tools (Apache Airflow experience is a plus)
- Experience with LookML development
- Background in AdTech and/or gaming experience
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Data Analyst, Customer Success position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.