This position is very important to sustain the company’s business by supporting Account Managers / customers and providing clean data.
You will serve as the point of contact for the country direct sales, channel partners, and the business unit teams who require support including questions, minor tool configuration and reporting allowing them to efficiently utilize the tools and sales processes.
You will also ensure that the entire sales process is adhered to accurately (from the creation of sales quotations to coordinating with finance/relevant departments on orders in CRM, Order Management and Finance systems). You will also assist the Sales Operations Manager to capture and communicate feedback from users, enhancement requests, and support providing feedback to these users on projects, and timelines for tool or business process changes.
- Assist Sales teams in order processing
- Ensure data accuracy in CRM, Order Management and Finance systems
- Ensure invoices are compliant to local tax requirements and reported accurately in global management reporting
- Ensure how to book order & how to deliver fulfillment of each product
- Provide daily support to the Sales teams and clients handling their inquiries, troubleshoot problems
- Set up and conduct, on a regular cadence, communication for existing functionality or sales business processes or as part of a release of a new function or process
- Provide support solutions for tool access and business analytics
- Fluent in both Japanese and English (Both writing and speaking)
- Experience in customer service / support
- Good communication skills with people from various divisions
- Ability to handle confidential materials
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM systems / Office softwares / Google Drive / Google Calendar
- Willing to travel abroad (Not anticipated but possible)
- B2B customer / sales support experience
- Experience in handling overseas trading / transactions
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Customer Support/ Sales Operation (Contract) position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!