Unity’s Customer Success Organization is looking for self-driven, passionate relationship builders with the innate ability to solve hard problems. Nothing excites you more than working in a fast-paced environment, and with the highest level of integrity.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be a key promoter of our development solutions, with a focus on ensuring successful adoption and value realization for our midmarket & small enterprise customers. The Midmarket Customer Success Team is a new team within our fast-growing Customer Success organization, so you will have the unique opportunity to make a big impact at scale. You are expected to work alongside our support, sales and product teams to ensure a unified customer experience. Most importantly, you will interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
The Customer Success team embodies all Unity values to deliver an exceptional customer experience: Users First, In it Together, Best Ideas Win and Go Bold. A curious, eager-to-learn mindset will serve you well.
- Drive retention and growth among your book of accounts by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Serve as a trusted advisor, becoming an expert in the Unity ecosystem and products, and be able to recommend users (complimentary or paid) solutions and services that may add value to their current situation
- Ensure that customers move swiftly and positively through the customer journey, promoting feature adoption where appropriate
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and identifying opportunities for deeper engagement
- Analyze customer behavior patterns, discovering and acting upon insights that proactively improve retention, prevent failure, and reinforce the success of our customers
- Be the voice of our midmarket customers, funneling customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps
- Demonstrated track-record of supporting customers with SaaS products - you may have held one (or more) of the following titles: Customer Success Manager, Client Outcomes Manager, Technical Account Manager, Onboarding Specialist)
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with a large portfolio (50-100) of customers, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Understanding of software and/or game development process (C#, Unity Editor, )
- Industry experience (AEC, Automotive, Manufacturing, Software Production)
- Capable of delivering persuasive presentations to customers and stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Gainsight and Salesforce
- Unity experience
- Previous experience working in a remote, distributed team
- Familiarity with customer success metrics: NPS, Customer Satisfaction and Time-to-Value
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Customer Success Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.