The Digital Marketing team is looking for a Community Engagement Manager who has a passion for helping people. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining all inbound inquiries on social/community channels and ensuring that an answer is provided or they’re pointed to the right Unity online resource to get the answer they need. Additionally, you will proactively monitor external websites (such as Quora and Reddit) and help ensure that no question goes unanswered.
This is a brand new team within Unity and the number one objective is to ensure that our developers are able to get the answers they need to be successful. This role will report to the Lead, Community Engagement.
- Monitor inbound social media inquiries and make sure that they’re replied to or escalated to the proper team
- Proactively search external Unity community hubs (like Quora and Reddit) and reply to any unanswered posts
- For technical questions, search internal and external databases (such as Forums & Answers) to either obtain the answer or help point the inquirer in the right direction
- Maintain and grow a database of answered questions and help standardize replies to help lower response time and cost
- Deliver on key performance metrics: sentiment, response time, cost per interaction
- As this is a public facing role, always represent Unity with the utmost integrity
- Excellent English grammar and writing skills
- Experience in online customer/community support or engagement
- Some knowledge of Unity and/or passionate about the tech industry
- Excels in a fast paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Experience with social media publishing tools and content management systems
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Community Engagement Manager (EMEA) position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!