Unity Technologies is looking for a Client Partner, Publisher Development who will work closely with Game Developers to help drive and execute Monetization strategies on Unity’s platform.
You will be responsible for driving revenue growth from net new partners and growing existing partners. You will prospect, meet, sell, close, upsell, manage revenue with mobile app developers in addition to driving product adoption and sales within a designated territory.
In a dynamic client facing environment, you will need to be flexible, organized, have strong time management skills and be capable of consistently building a pipeline of viable prospects. You are detail-oriented and strategic-minded with the ability to think outside the box. In this role, you'll need to be proactive and continuously seek market feedback to expand upon solutions and win market share. You need to have demonstrated success with delivering results.
- Prospect, define, sell Unity Monetization products (Banner, Interstitial, Rewarded video) to mobile app developers
- Analyze and identify Ad Revenue opportunities within a portfolio of accounts
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the available products and influence future development
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Promote and maintain customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with highly technical service and interacting with decision-makers in game development studios and publishers
- Initiate, develop and maintain partnerships with other mobile and online companies
- Strong communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills to present to clients
- Experienced in bringing new products to market and selling the value effectively
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with the ability to get things done
- Comfortable dealing with highly technical service and interacting with decision-makers in game development studios and publishers
- Mobile gaming experience a big plus
- Ridiculously awesome work ethic
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Client Partner, Publisher Development position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.