Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced Client Partner, Programmatic Advertising to join our growing team. You will draw on your contacts at Unity’s existing and future Global DSP and SSP partners, in addition to your technical and client management skills, to grow and manage revenue from our exchange. Your focus will be primarily Latin America with KPIs around increasing fill and eCPM in these countries.
You will be responsible for evangelizing Unity inventory to brand DSPs and SSPs, as well as creating strategic initiatives for co-marketing and events to reach advertisers directly. You will also be responsible for growing revenue from structured deals to ensure maximum revenue potential from each partner.
This unique and exciting position will enable you to play a role in defining the future of Unity's massive ad monetization business and work closely with Unity operations, sales, product, and marketing.
- Hit and exceed programmatic revenue goals for DSPs and SSPs headquartered in the Americas region with a focus on Latin America
- Build and grow relationships with buying teams of DSPs and SSPs to grow awareness and purchase of Unity inventory by advertisers
- Work with Unity Ops team to forecast maximum revenue potential from DSPs and drive to achieve those goals through marketing and business initiatives
- Execute custom deals to ensure maximum revenue potential
- Assist with sourcing pipeline of Latin American DSPs and information gathering to align priorities internally
- Partner closely with Programmatic Ops team to ensure optimal integrations for all products and latest Unity features are adopted
- Represent the needs of direct sales to the brand DSPs to ensure they are fully supported from both a business and technical perspective
- Engage in QBRs, Lunch & Learns, co-marketing, and other opportunities to maintain and drive revenue
- Experience managing DSPs and SSPs including active contacts at Latin American DSPs
- Understanding of mobile in-app space and how to buy this type of inventory
- Experience in closing and growing revenue from DSPs and SSPs
- Ability to work internationally with awareness of local needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with various teams internally to drive revenue and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Current contacts at large worldwide and local DSPs in key Unity markets
- Experience in gaming or mobile in-app publishers
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity. #LI-LV1 #SEN
Share the Client Partner, Programmatic Advertising - LATAM position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!