Unity works with game developers to turn their mobile games into a business - by implementing our monetization and game services products and tools, gaming companies can engage new players and grow their user base and revenue.
We are looking for a Client Partner for our User Acquisition/Performance Advertising team. You will work closely with Game Developers to create and execute user acquisition strategies on Unity’s Advertising platform.
You will drive revenue growth from new partners and grow relationships with existing partners; prospect, meet, sell and close revenue with mobile app developers; and drive product adoption and sales within a designated territory.
In a dynamic sales environment, you will be flexible, organized, have strong time-management skills and be capable of consistently building a pipeline of viable prospects. You'll need to be proactive and continuously seek market feedback to expand upon solutions and win market share, with demonstrated success with delivering results.
What you'll be doing
- Prospect, define, sell Unity User Acquisition products to mobile app developers
- Analyze and identify Advertiser Growth opportunities within a portfolio of accounts
- Manage and optimize Advertiser spend on Unity’s platform for ROAS/Retention campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally to improve the available products and influence future development
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and complete tasks effectively
- A great teammate, willing to take direction but also exhibit initiative when working independently.
What we're looking for
- Strong communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills to present to clients
- Experienced in bringing new products to market and selling the value effectively
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable dealing with highly technical service and interacting with decision-makers in game development studios and publishers
- Proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer happiness
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insight and action
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain partnerships with other mobile and online companies
- Knowledge of mobile advertising campaign setup, optimization, and account management
- Ridiculously awesome work ethic
Unity is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#li-cb1 sen
Share the Client Partner, Performance Advertising position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.