Unity Technologies is looking for a Client Partner Manager (based in Singapore) to work closely with Game Developers in Thailand market to help drive Advertising revenue. If you’ve got a passion for games, then this is a great role for you. As the leading development platform for games, Unity is helping take developers’ creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization Products enable developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchases, and analytics.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving revenue growth from new partners and growing relationships with existing partners. You’ll have the opportunity to work with mobile app and game developers from prospect through to meeting, selling and closing sales, as well as build long term relationships. You’ll need strong communication skills both written and verbal and be able to present, negotiate, and close deals on Unity’s monetization suite - we’ll give you full training on our tech. To be successful, you’ll be consistently building a pipeline of viable prospects - we’ll give you the freedom to think and act outside the box to get results.
- Sell Unity monetization products to mobile app developers by prospecting, defining and closing
- Grow and expand revenue and relationship with existing partners
- Recognize new opportunities to bring Unity monetization services to developers
- Work in tandem with account management to ensure and expand successful relationships
- Represent Unity at industry conferences and events.
- Experience in sales, business development, or account management with proven track record of carrying and exceeding a quota
- Experienced in bringing new products to market and selling the value effectively
- Bilingual fluency in English and Thai, to work with clients in Thailand market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with the ability to get things done
- Proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insight and action.
- Mobile gaming or ad-tech experience a big plus
- Additional spoken languages.
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Client Partner, Managed Accounts (Thai) position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!