We are looking for an intern for our Americas Multiplay team. Some of the largest game developers rely on Unity’s Multiplay managed hosting solution to abstract away the complexity, uncertainty and variable costs of running backend services for live service games!
This person will be data-focused with a love for games and want to pursue a career in or around the gaming industry. The candidate will work side by side with seasoned enterprise sales executives during various steps in the sales cycle, including networking, deal strategy, deal negotiation & execution, as well as learning how to nurture relationships and build long-term business opportunities with the largest and most influential video-game companies in the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist sales with forecasting in salesforce, gather data on their top clients to understand their hosting objectives, org charts, decision-making processes, projects, suppliers, goals, etc.
- Staying up-to-date on our industry as a whole to help generate an opportunity list for sales to pursue
- Using a data-focused approach, you will help validate sales assumptions based on customer feedback, industry trends and competitors offerings and present recommendations for new product offering to different departments
What we’re looking for
- Analytically minded individuals who want to pursue a career in enterprise sales and want exposure to standard methodologies and techniques in selling and establishing relationships with games/technology businesses
- An ability to martial and coordinate the resources of the company to serve the needs of priority clients in a focused and successful manner
- Understanding of gaming social media channels (Discord, Reddit, YouTube, Twitch)
You might also have
- Excitement and passion for PC and Console gaming
- Experience in-game programming at a hobby level
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty in decision making, we are a team that is adaptable to the constantly evolving needs of our clients.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Client Partner, Game Services Intern position on WeChat