Unity Technologies is expanding its advertising business and is looking for experienced advertising sales leaders to shape the effort. Unity Advertising currently delivers over 20 billion ad requests per month, but to date, this inventory is primarily filled by endemic game advertising.
As a Client Partner, Brand Advertising, you will be responsible for growing Unity Ads’ presence within the East Coast, focusing on driving revenue from major advertisers, brands, and agencies. This unique and exciting position will enable you to define the future of Unity’s massive ad business and work closely with Unity product, marketing, account management, and operations to ensure successful delivery and renewal of advertising campaigns. This role will be remote, based out of NYC.
- Manage sales cycle from beginning to end: prospecting new accounts, negotiating and finalizing contracts, and providing necessary follow up post-campaign
- Creating a new book of business within specified territories
- Develop and guide scalable solutions to support Unity Ads’ continued advertiser growth
- Exceed sales, pricing, and yield goals
- Work seamlessly between sales channels and business functions to continue revenue growth
- Support sales of all of the current and future Unity Ads’ offerings
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Act as the liaison between the market and our internal team to ensure our product continues to evolve with buyers' needs
- Extensive experience in selling digital advertising with an annual quota of at least $4 million
- Extensive experience selling digital advertising related solutions to trading desks, programmatic agencies, and/or marketers
- Recent and successful track record selling mobile video to brand direct and agencies
- Strong understanding of Programmatic buying, mobile advertising, and the digital media-buying ecosystem
- Comprehensive understanding of the ad-buying landscape; established relationships with brands and agencies in the digital advertising space is a must
- Detail-oriented - capable of managing complexity with many demand channels, and customer targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Articulate, persuasive and engaging communication style
- Worked in a startup environment or has experience introducing first to market products
- Enjoys creative strategy
- 2 years agency experience
- Unity is looking for an individual who truly loves the digital space. This person already knows they have found the career of their dreams and is now looking for the company to match
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Client Partner, Brand Advertising position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!