At DeltaDNA (a division of Unity Technologies) we provide services into the games industry. Our goal is to help games developers and publishers to engage with their player base in greater detail. Using our innovative analytical tools our clients can create a better all-round experience for gamers which in turn helps to drive commercial success.
We are looking for a Client Journey Manager to focus on our top 100 enterprise customers to ensure they are maximizing our analytical tools whilst identifying gaps where we can cross-sell within the entire Unity product portfolio.
If you enjoy strategic account management to ultimately benefit both the business and client then this is the role for you.
- Engaging strategically with clients and prospects to understand their needs and how other Unity products can benefit them further
- Build trusted relationships with senior decision-makers across the gaming industry and within Unity
- Within Unity, you will be orchestrating various interventions with specialist Unity sales and support teams where opportunities have been identified with clients
- Customer-facing experience
- Knowledge of the gaming industry; trends and best practices in making successful games.
- Experience diagnosing account strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to create and pitch compelling business cases based on ROI
- Experience successfully executing agreed client strategies with appropriate hand-offs, feedback loops, and reporting
- In-depth knowledge of Unity products
- Creation of insight alerts to make suitable and positive account business improvement interventions
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Client Journey Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!