Unity is rapidly growing our strategic partnerships in order to offer additional tools for creators and developers to choose from, ultimately enabling developer success.
As the Channel Marketing Manager, you will lead marketing for Unity’s Channel Partnerships program, working to scale Unity’s sales and marketing efforts globally. You’ll work cross-functionally with business development and marketing to support go-to-market activities, and establish a best in class channel marketing program. You will create joint value propositions, messaging, co-marketing programs and supporting content. You will build a portal, frameworks, processes, and tools to enable partners to actively promote and sell Unity products and partner products. While you’re excellent at execution, you have a strategic mindset, and have the ability to plan for the next year, even in an ambiguous environment. You are an entrepreneur at heart, and are ready to support a new, high growth program. You can dive into multiple areas of the real-time 3D ecosystem. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and are flexible with change.
- Build a scalable, effective Channel Marketing program to attract top quality partners, drive insights for selecting the best partners, and ensure mutual success
- Create a resource portal by collaborating with Unity’s Channel Partnerships and Sales Enablement teams to enable and support partners at scale
- Understand Unity and partner(s) products, plans, customer problems/needs, and how they fit within Unity’s ecosystem
- Identify opportunities to bundle partner products by solution and vertical, including value add packages to supplement core business revenue
- Develop integrated, data-driven co-marketing plans utilizing the work from a cross-functional team (business development, product, technical marketing, PR, web, community, creative, etc.)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external partners
- Experience creating marketing programs and working closely with internal and external stakeholders to align, onboard, and execute a crystal clear vision and game plan
- 2-3 years experience in channel marketing
- Proactive approach to your work and handling multiple complex problems
- Team player with the ability to work independently and gain cross-organization cooperation to execute marketing campaigns
- Ability to prioritize within a given scope, and challenge norms
- Product Marketing, consulting experience
- Experience working on subscription services and support in a SaaS environment
- Technical acumen, particularly in industrial sectors
- Experience with government, localization, and international sales or marketing
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Channel Marketing Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.