As the Business Systems Analyst at Unity, you will be responsible for managing and developing the Zendesk infrastructure to meet the evolving needs of multiple business stakeholders. Zendesk is used extensively by multiple functions across Unity’s business, in particular Unity’s Support teams in Customer Service, Services Support and Premium Support, who enable our customers to achieve success with Unity’s products and services. Acting as the primary point of contact for Zendesk, you will take on the day to day management of Zendesk accounts and seats, overseeing support issues to ensure prompt resolution and identifying opportunities for training and improvement. You will lead the collection of new requirements, analysis and implementation of system changes, new features, applications, integrations and reporting. Reporting into the Senior Manager, Developer Support Engineering, you will be key in ensuring that Unity user groups are maximising the full value of Zendesk.
- Day to day management of the Zendesk accounts, including Support, Guide and Chat
- Implement and document triggers, automations, tags, SLA policies, dynamic content, custom ticket/user/org fields, ticket forms, and other configuration elements for each Zendesk account
- Develop integrations with Zendesk and Apps using API Endpoints as needed
- Evaluate, define and optimize agent workflows in Zendesk
- Work with the web design team to maintain the customization of the end-user Zendesk portal
- Create Zendesk training material for customer support agents at Unity
- Develop and maintain a suite of custom reports in Zendesk for stakeholder consumption
- Experience administering Zendesk instances
- Knowledge of customer support processes in a multi-lingual support environment, including multiple support teams
- Highly organized, responsive, good at project management, and analytical with a keen desire to improve business processes and performance
- Excellent organizational, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience developing Zendesk apps
- Website design and programming
- Ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Business Systems Analyst position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.