Unity Accelerate Solutions is looking for a Business Manager who will directly support the VP – Accelerate Solutions to develop and implement key strategies, drive operational excellence, lead critical projects, and ensure communication with key executives within the business unit and important team members across the broader company!
We're looking for someone with outstanding leadership, critical thinking, cross-functional communication skills, organization, and the ability to influence through respect and trust. You will bring structure and organization and generate relationships within Accelerate Solutions and with key partners throughout the company.
In this role, you will collaborate with senior leaders on strategic planning, OKRs and driving for alignment across departments. You will work directly with our unit's VP in ensuring they are aligned with our top critical initiatives, while also coaching and influencing senior leaders in brainstorming solutions to our team's objectives, while also liaising with team members to deliver internal team communications.
In addition, you will manage, plan, and facilitate the executive leadership team meetings, company all hands, leadership meetings, executive off sites, bringing topics of interest, building agendas, guiding the discussion, bringing together meeting notes and action items, and following up. This also means managing processes and calendars to ensure our exec team is aligned to an ongoing cadence in delivering on these objectives.
What you'll be doing:
- Working alongside our VP – Accelerate Solutions and leadership team to optimize and drive the annual planning process
- Be a strategic advisor, confidant and proxy for the VP – Accelerate Solutions
- Enable cross-functional alignment and collaboration and help remove roadblocks
- Work closely with business operations to ensure accurate and timely reporting, and manage and foster relationships with those in similar roles with other senior executives across the company
- Actively share vital information throughout the business unit and broadly within the company
What we're looking for:
- Extensive experience in a director or principal level role in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion as critical to institutional excellence
- Analytical, data driven problem solver with a keen eye for uncovering strategic insights. Detail oriented with a focus on getting things done the right way.
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to engage with all levels of the organization, including with executive and leadership teams
- Professionalism and discretion in handling confidential information, with the ability to build trust and influence throughout the organization
You may also have
- Passionate, enterprising, thoughtful, and self-motivated way of working, with an ability to remain poised, diplomatic, and tactful especially in stressful circumstances
- Hard-working and motivated approach to working, with a high level of accountability, with skills as a team player who can build consensus and motivate others
- Comfort with ambiguity and able to make quick decisions in a high-performance environment.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Business Manager - Accelerate Solutions position on WeChat