Unity Technologies is seeking a communicative, highly motivated & intellectually curious BI Analyst to join the Customer Success Business Intelligence team, to support our efforts in enabling data-driven decisions, proactively monitoring customer health and behavior, managing customer lifecycle, and supporting strategic initiatives that maximize product adoption and success.
They will join the Customer Success, Business Intelligence team and work cross-functionally with Unity’s Customer Success, Data Science, & Data Engineering teams to understand and deliver effectively on business requirements.
A successful candidate should have good knowledge of SQL & Excel, have experience in visualizing data, strong analytical skills, great attention to detail, and confidence in working with large complex datasets.
What you'll be doing
- Develop customer success reports and adhoc analyses
- Maintain, document, & configure data pipeline for customer success reports & dashboards
- Help maintain Gainsight customer success platform and provide day-to-day support for end users
- Support data initiatives and develop a keen understanding of contributors to customer health, churn, & positive trends using various data sources to help drive continuous improvement in product adoption and customer success
- Identify and make recommendations for new areas to mine meaningful insight
What we're looking for
- Skilled with SQL & Excel
- A passion for data, analysis, and problem solving
- Familiar with understanding data used to build dashboards & reports (i.e. Looker, Salesforce)
- Familiar with Big Data Infrastructures, ETL practices & tools (i.e. Airflow, GCP)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to add context around data insights & explain methodologies and findings to both technical and non-technical partners
You might also have
- Knowledge of Python/ PySpark
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Customer Success, SaaS
- Love of gaming!
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Business Intelligence Analyst position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.