The Business Intelligence team at Unity Monetization is central to enabling data-driven decision-making, identifying new revenue growth opportunities, and executing on strategic initiatives. We are looking for an analytical, communicative, and intellectually curious Business Intelligence Analyst Intern to join our team in Helsinki.
You will work closely with Product, Engineering, and Data Science to drive forward new user acquisition product initiatives. Your day-to-day will involve providing insights for product development decisions through analyses, A/B tests, dashboards, and other data support. Together, we help game developers scale their games by giving them access to best-in-class user acquisition tools and channels all the while improving our algorithms and systems to deliver optimal performance.
This is a 4-6 month paid internship starting in summer 2021.
- Support data initiatives for new products
- Extract and analyse data from various sources and present findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Participate in building and maintaining dashboards to monitor product performance
- Participate in building and maintaining data pipelines for specific dashboards
- Participate in designing A/B tests and evaluating the results
- Currently studying at degree level in a relevant subject area such as engineering, business, mathematics, or science
- A passion for data, analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow things through and drive work to completion independently
- Strong skills in Excel and basic knowledge of some query or programming language
- Skills in SQL and Python / PySpark
- Experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Periscope, or Data Studio
- Experience in business intelligence, data analytics, or ad-tech with an emphasis in game advertising
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Business Intelligence Analyst Intern position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.