Business Development Manager, Architecture, Engineering and Construction
The Business Development Manager will be part of a growing team helping to start and shape our business in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry. Unity Technologies is being used by AEC companies for many applications, and we’re committed to growing the usage of our tools and services in the AEC industry. This role will be responsible for spearheading our initial efforts in building solutions and acquiring customers for AEC, focusing on Korea.
- Drive revenue and consistently meet quarterly sales targets
- Develop solid pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, identifying sales leads, and working with internal teams to close accounts
- Cultivate long-term business relationships within the AEC industry by ensuring close coordination with Field Engineering & Enterprise Support on pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Provide customer insights and feedback on strategy, product, pricing and other matters to internal teams and serve as the subject matter / industry expert on AEC buyers, needs, existing solutions and sales process
- Ability to show deep national or regional networks with extensive track record of having sold software and solutions to design and construction firms
- Strong technical, product and market knowledge of the AEC industry and how software tools and services are created and used in the built environment
- Comfortable representing a technology company and working with heads of VDC, Engineers, BIM Managers, Architects, etc.
- BS or BA in a relevant field; other relevant degrees or experience will be valued
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com. Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Business Development Manager, AEC position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!