At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. Our editor, game services, and monetization technologies are deployed in hundreds of thousands of apps used by hundreds of millions of users every day. This generates vast data sets that need to be mined for meaningful insights that drive this fast-growing business and support our developer community.
Unity is seeking a Manager, Business Intelligence to lead and grow our Monetization team on the Direct Demand product side. Your role will include hiring, management, growth, and retention of BI talent and project management of key initiatives.
If you are analytically minded, have a knack for optimizing anything and everything and have a passion for data, we want to hear from you! And above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them. Think you're ready?
Come join our journey!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage a team of Business Intelligence source material experts on all aspects Demand related
- Aid in the product life-cycle development and strategy for emerging Demand side objectives
- Drive day to day execution and delivery of tasks, lead the team, and motivate team by explaining how their work relates to the wider business objectives
- Be the specialist on all aspects of Direct Demand and be the bridge between Product, Data Science, Engineering, and Sales
- Help maintain a team of dashboards to monitor product performance and ensure success on a technical and business level
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in Adtech industry
- Experience managing medium sized teams with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to mentor, coach, and develop team members, lead by example, and build strong relationships
- A passion for data, analysis, and problem solving
- Skilled with SQL and Excel
You Might Also Have
- Knowledge of existing BI development / dashboarding tools
- Familiarity with ETL practices and tools (AirFlow, Pyspark)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the BI Manager position on WeChat