The Operate Marketing BI team is focusing on enabling our marketing team with data-driven approaches and data-based strategies, helping them to run campaigns with higher conversion rate, to identify and quantify customer journey through different marketing and product usage funnels, to explore internal and external market performance and potentials, and to support their daily operation tracking and reporting.
You will explore internal and external databases, working with the developer tools’ team to understand game development data, and to engage with the Operate Marketing team to run targeted campaigns to drive success!
What you'll do
- Work with the data warehouse team to prepare and understand relevant databases
- Identify suitable data sources and their use cases, make dashboards for visibility
- Align with marketing and sales teams to set up accurate lead generation requirements
- Partner with the Marketing Ops team to define and build pipelines for automated campaigns
- Team up with product, marketing, and sales team to keep track of, and optimise campaign conversion
What you'll have
- Experience in database research and pipeline
- Experience in Bigquery, ETL, SQL, Looker, and Google Analytics
- Problem solver: you are an explorer of unknown territory, when problems come, we solve them, there is no bad solution!
- Teamwork: you will be partnering with other teams across verticals, collaboration, articulation, and efficiency are required
You might also have
- Knowledge of game development
- Worked in the game industry
- Knowledge of Python, R, Machine Learning
- Desire to learn: you are encouraged to learn about over a dozen Unity products, different systems, and databases, and to tie them together from a leads generation perspective
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the BI Developer position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.