Unity Technologies is excited to announce our newly created global business unit, Unity Distribution Platform (UDP) store. You will cut the path for our Americas operation as the Business Development Manager, Publisher Partnerships. You will develop the strategy and operational plan to bring the best game content to our partners for their UDP store. Our strategic partners will depend in your work to ensure the success of their UDP store.
Success will entail you bringing Made With Unity (MWU) content to Partner UDP stores, originating deals which generate IAP revenue, and delivery of best in class client management to ensure both platform and developer success.
- Target potential clients/partners and set up a distribution strategy
- Bring quality MWU content (mobile games) to Unity platform partners and monitor their performance
- Partner across the Unity Ecosystem to create, implement, and scale partner-based solutions which drive distribution
- Become a subject matter expert and thought leader around game publishing and alternative markets
- Build a sustainable lead generation pipeline for future business
- Develop and formalize the work flow for efficient use Salesforce.com for the entire engagement cycle of partners and developers within your territory
- A passion for video games and understanding of the mobile game ecosystem
- Strong business development and sales background in similar industries with ability to demonstrate consistent success and results over time
- A strong existing network of local mobile application, game, and content developers
- Good understanding of content (games) publishing and monetization models
- Comfortable consulting and selling technical services and interacting with decision makers at game studios
- Travel required internationally and throughout the Americas to network with partners & developers and attend relevant industry events & conventions
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience building on new products and verticals
- Knowledge of advertising business and game development
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the BD Publisher Partnership position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!