With the recent expansion to the Automotive industry in Korea, we are looking for an Automotive Software Programmer, to be based in our Seoul office. The Automotive Software Programmer will be part of our Tech Team and will work mainly with VCM (Vehicle Content Management) team. The Automotive Software Programmer will be responsible for the analysis of complex car assembly logic and its automation through native or Unity script(c#) programming, plus the creation of visual contents. This role will also contribute to the success of Unity Technologies in Korea, by being a successful case in the Automotive vertical.
- Analyze and manage the logic of complex 3d data sets for online/offline product configurators
- Design and develop automation of development environments to streamline the production for vehicle contents
- Further design and implementation of services and tools for high-end 3D visualization
- Experience in C++ programming and C# (participating in 2 or more big projects)
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Analysis, or related fields
- Knowledge in version control (such as GIT, svn etc.) and build system
- Worked on projects relating to Korean car making accounts
- Experienced in automotive related product configurations
- Comprehensive knowledge of CGI and image production is an advantage
- Familiar with python idioms, best practices and frameworks
- Knowledge in game engine Unity, 3DMax, or Maya
- Knowledge and experience in: Databases, Rendering and visualization
- Good command of written and spoken English skills
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Automotive Software Programmer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!