We are rapidly growing our Digital Twin Solutions team in Unity professional services group (known as Accelerate Solutions). Accelerate Solutions is one of the fastest-growing segments of Unity’s business!
As a Pursuit Manager of the AECO Business Unit (BU), you’ll join the BU's leadership team responsible for delivering custom software development projects and consulting services for a global client base! The AECO BU focuses broadly on Architectural, Engineering, Infrastructure, Energy, and Resources Sectors.
Unity is particularly passionate about bringing AI, simulation, and Real-Time 3D game engine technology to industrial workflows. The Pursuit Manager is responsible for partnering with Sales leadership and leading the team of Solution Partners and building a global portfolio of accounts that deliver value to clients using these technologies to transform important business processes across a customer’s enterprise, and for developing Statements of Work that define the scope of the work to be done by delivery teams. Example target workflows include product configuration and digital customer engagement, AR/VR training applications, and the creation of digital twins for “smart” buildings, factories, infrastructure, and products.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the Solutions Sales org to drive GTM strategies and solution frameworks to help target the right accounts and build long-term engagements with clients and own the validation of repeatable solutions to help optimize for business growth. (Travel required as vital and when permitted by Unity health and safety policies.)
- You will lead the internal team members in the BU around developing proposals and project budgets and communicate the status of ongoing sales campaigns. You will be responsible for prioritizing and driving Pipeline and GAAP forecasts in coordination with Sales, FP&A, and Project Management.
- You will manage, hire and develop Solutions Program Managers and work across the globe to identify repeatable solutions that can accelerate the scale of our business.
- Be the knowledgeable AECO client champion representing the client’s interests within Unity while partnering with Sales to represent Unity to the client.
What we’re looking for
- Significant experience in professional services organizations, managing a team of market-facing business professionals while understanding custom software development and professional consulting processes.
- Extensive experience within one or more of Unity’s AECO target industry sectors, and a professional network that can be leveraged to uncover new opportunities.
- Shown history of success in business development or sales roles and the ability to develop, scope, write and price project SOWs.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills in addition to business proficiency, and no restrictions on traveling internationally
You might also have
- A life-long learner who is passionate about bringing groundbreaking RT3D technology to a wide range of industries and use-cases.
- Proven public speaking and thought leadership skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the AECO Pursuit Manager position on WeChat