The Accountant will be responsible for the finance operation of Japan, ensuring that the financial records are accurate and in compliance with US GAAP and Local statutory requirements.
- Perform Accounts Payable functions including process invoices and payments
- Review and process staff claim, ensure all claims are in accordance to Company policy
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Close AP at month-end, and reconcile bank accounts
- Support ad-hoc projects for system implementation, accounting process improvement, internal controls execution, etc
- Experience in accounting in fast-paced multinational environment
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel
- Solid accounting knowledge with Japan accounting standards, US GAAP exposure is an advantage
- Business level of English – Reading and Writing
- Good interpersonal skills, meticulous, task-oriented, team player, self-driven and independent, with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines
- Experience with NetSuite or Workday ERP system
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in Accounting or Finance
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Accountant position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!