You will be responsible for VAT Fapiao issuing and perform collections in ERP system, working closely with internal teams and external customers.
- Working closely with operation team, sales team and customers on issuing VAT Fapiao per billing system and send the VAT Fapiao to customers
- Fapiao management and apply for additional Fapiao when exceeding the limits
- Perform collections in ERP system
- Perform monthly output VAT reconciliation with Golden tax database
- Support internal audit and external audit related to Accounts receivable
- Support on invoice automation project
- To perform other tasks and projects as assigned
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Relevant experience in a fast-paced multinational company
- Good command of English in both reading and writing
- Good self-starter and strong commitment to meet deadlines
- Good team player, good communication skills, responsible, willing to solve problems
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Accountant position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!