Role descriptionThe opportunity
The role will work on the local Accounts receivable including VAT Fapiao issuing, Accounts payable support, accounting documents filing and administration, and ad-hoc projects support.What you will be doing
- Issue VAT Fapiao per billing system/contracts and send the VAT Fapiao to customers and record the deliver status, Fapiao management and provide Fapiao forecast information to tax team applying for additional Fapiao when exceeding the limits, perform monthly System issued invoices reconciliation with Golden tax invoices issued
- Support global AR such as confirming status for refunding, sending/following up confirmation letters during external audit, etc.
- AP support including collecting/delivering A/P Fapiao with supporting documents to Deloitte team, confirming monthly Twic Fapiao’ receiving status, etc
- Responsible for filing and administrative work of accounting documents
- Perform other task and projects as assigned
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years of significant experiences in a multinational company
- Good self-starter and strong dedication to meet requirements
- Good interpersonal skills, responsible, willing to seek and fix problems
- Good command of English in both reading and writing
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Accountant (One-year Contract) position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.