Unity Technologies is looking for an ambitious, adaptable and driven Client Partner, Games to join our team in Brighton. In this role, you will be an important part of our growing Renewals team (EMEA) to renew and upsell to existing small and medium-sized businesses in gaming and strategic verticals (Media & Entertainment, Auto, AEC) the Unity engine and services needed to bring their amazing ideas to life. You will help us lead the renewal sales cycle from outreach, qualify, and proposal stage through contract execution in coordination with Inside Sales team to drive revenue retention and growth.
- Identify and drive on time or early renewals in order to maintain an accurate forecast
- Educate customers on the entire Unity product and services portfolio and build and maintain successful relationships with key contacts at our customer accounts
- Account planning and account mapping
- Appropriately leverage internal resources to help maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and address any potential customer issues
- Provide timely and actionable insight back into the broader organization including Sales Leadership, Business Development, Product Management, and Marketing
- Upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing user base
- Identify “at risk” renewal customers early in the cycle and construct the action plan to ensure successful and timely renewals.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with the small and medium-sized businesses over the phone
- Solutions sales mentality with a strong focus on customer success
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to forecast accurately
- Ability to thrive in high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Strong track record of sales accomplishments leading commercial negotiations in a quota carrying role.
- Previous experience in gaming, automotive, media & entertainment, and/or architecture, engineering firms, and construction industries
- Experience using SalesForce
- Previous experience with renewing software or subscription products a massive plus.
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/ CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Client Partner, Games position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!