We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our America Sales team based in Austin. You will be working with small, medium and enterprise sized businesses within the games industry, to introduce Unity and sell our products, tools and services which will enable them to bring their incredible ideas to life!
Our Sales team comes from a variety of industries so you don’t have to currently be working in media & entertainment. As long as you enjoy selling and working with customers to understand their needs, we can give you the training needed to make you successful.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of customer leads and small accounts within Americas
- Consult, educate, and sell Unity’s products (Pro SaaS, Support and third party bundled products)
- Collaborate with the Sales team to think of new ways to engage with potential businesses
- Work closely with our internal marketing team so we’re aligned on new marketing initiatives as well as providing customer feedback to the relevant internal teams
- Experience selling solutions in the Software or Technology industry
- Proven track record of achieving/ exceeding targets
- Experience selling in mid-to-long term Sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with selling SaaS or subscription products
- Experience/ interest in games or the media & entertainment
- Any additional languages
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Account Executive, Games position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!