We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our EMEA Sales team based in Brighton. You will be working with small, medium and enterprise sized businesses within the games industry, to introduce Unity and sell our products, tools and services which will enable them to bring their incredible ideas to life!
Our Sales team come from a variety of industries so you don’t have to currently be working in media & entertainment. As long as you enjoy selling and working with customers to understand their needs, we can give you the training needed to make you successful.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of customer leads and small accounts within EMEA
- Consult, educate, and sell Unity’s products (Pro SaaS, Support and third party bundled products)
- Collaborate with the Sales team to think of new ways to engage with potential businesses
- Work closely with our internal marketing team so we’re aligned on new marketing initiatives as well as providing customer feedback to the relevant internal teams
- Experience selling solutions in the Software or Technology industry
- Proven track record of achieving/ exceeding targets
- Experience selling in mid-to-long term Sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with selling SaaS or subscription products
- Experience/ interest in games or the media & entertainment
- Any additional languages
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Account Executive, Entertainment position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!