Role descriptionThe Opportunity
Are you interested in joining our team of accomplished, versatile Artists working on a diverse range of innovative projects?
If so, we're searching for a highly creative, Senior Concept Artist who is passionate about using their visual skills to distill sophisticated ideas down to simple images that can connect optimally with an audience! An imaginative, original approach is also something we value highly as some of the projects we work on involve the creation of new worlds and fantastical settings.What you’ll be doing
- Crafting sketches, storyboards and high-fidelity illustrations to communicate product vision to internal and external partners
- Collaborate with product, design, UX research, and engineering leads to develop, support and refine visuals
- Contribute original artistic ideas to elevate basic sketches and briefs into more polished work
- Independent visual research and the generation of inspiring images through exploratory work
- Character and environment work
- Proven experience in concept art and the ability to convey a message effectively and efficiently
- A diverse portfolio, including appealing and whimsical character and world design, as well as real world, product or application focused examples
- A teammate who is a strong collaborator and communicator
- Familiar with 3D software (Maya or Blender) to support your 2D work
- Games, Animation or Film industry experience
- Experience working in non-photorealistic, "mass-appeal" art styles
- Experience using AI art generation tools
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the 2D Concept Artist position on WeChat