At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Your desire to make the world a better place will be at the forefront of the real-time revolution, as we build exciting technological advancements in entertainment, film, retail, sales, and other industries – all made possible by the Unity Engine, the most widely used 3D development platform in the world.
We are looking for Software Engineering Interns to join our highly dynamic teams across our Helsinki office. Our interns own projects that develop tools, maintain new features, and identify innovative solutions for creators to build rich and interactive content. Opportunities span a wide range of areas, including monetization, cloud services, and prototype development!
In addition to working on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with colleagues for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities with fellow interns throughout your internship.
This is a 4-6 month paid internship starting in summer 2023.
What you’ll be doing
- Working alongside, and learning from, knowledgable colleagues across Unity
- Developing new product features, prototypes and maintaining existing functionality
- Collaborating with teammates to ensure high-quality product delivery that brings the best experience to our users
- Enjoy the office!
What we’re looking for
- You are currently studying at a University and looking for an internship during your studies ideally graduating in 2024
- OR experience in object-oriented programming, ideally in C#
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions and talk about them with the team in English
- Interested in advertising service or game development
You might also have
- Basic understanding of different data storage engines (NoSQL, SQL)
- Understanding of distributed systems and microservices architecture
- Experience in Unity Engine and Game design
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the 2023 Software Engineer Internship position on WeChat