Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community
Come join Unity’s FP&A team! As an FP&A Senior Manager for the Create Solutions and Strategic Partnerships organization of Greater China, you will make a significant impact on our budget, forecast, monthly reporting and analytics rhythms. You will be a key member of our FP&A team as we continue to become a world-class finance organization and customer-focused partner in driving business results. Reporting to the Senior Director, Create Solutions and Strategic Partnerships, you will work across Finance, Sales, Human Resources, IT, Accounting and other operational teams to ensure the financial and operational objectives of the business are met. You will succeed in this role because you are a self-starting leader with strong business partnership skills, exceptional communication, and someone who can roll up their sleeves in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Come be a part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Acting as a trusted business advisor to Greater China Country Manager, manage long term planning, annual planning and quarterly forecasting cycles to help ensure investment and resource allocations are aligned with Unity’s Create Solutions and Strategic Partnerships objectives.
- Develop and supervise KPIs that measure activities that support Unity’s strategic objectives and develop and improve monthly business performance reporting. Including SaaS products and Professional Services.
- Lead month end close processes for the Greater China Create Solutions and Strategic Partnerships organization, including identifying required accruals, and providing detailed variance analysis with executive level commentary that identifies trends, identifying recommendations for improvement and course correction when required.
- Help prepare materials and narratives for our quarterly earnings call, Board of Director meetings, investor meetings and internal executive meetings.
- Manage a team of Financial Analysts, elevating their work output and facilitating their career growth.
What we’re looking for
- Quantitative/analytical experience in technology, banking, private equity, corporate finance, economics or consulting experience in a fast-paced industry.
- Demonstrated analytical skills combined with laser attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills to deliver meaningful insights to business partners and executives.
- Sophisticated modeling skills with an ability to present financial information in an easy to understand format.
- Experience meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing workload independently, comfortable influencing cross-functional teams.
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and financial concepts.
You might also have
- MBA, other relevant advanced degree or CFA
- Background in gaming, SaaS software, internet or high growth technology industry
- Experience in Corporate FP&A roles, M&A experiences will be a plus
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Head of FP&A, Greater China position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.